Laura Khalil is a master storyteller who uses humor to captivate her audience. She speaks on women's empowerment, career growth, relationship mastery and productivity. Her presentations are ideal for conference keynotes, workshops, offsites, leadership retreats, webinars and women’s network events.
She has spoken to audiences at The Moth, Women 2.0, Intermitten, Ladies Get Paid, Bamboo Detroit, Creative Mornings and many more.
Here’s what you can expect working with me:
- Prompt and professional communication.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want.
- A resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include my presentation, along with links to books, articles and resources
- A quick follow-up after the event, to ensure I met your expectations and where you can offer any feedback.
Frequently Requested Talks
I work with all my clients to tailor my talk to their audience and am open to your suggestions.
Uncover Your Hidden Gifts: be guided through 13 questions to help you determine your greatest potential and take inspired steps towards fulfilling your dreams
The Habit of Courage: develop the skills to master your fears and begin to live an empowered life
Building Successful, Loving Relationships: understanding the keys to successful dating and relationships starts with understanding yourself
The Upside of Failure: change your perspective, change your life. Learn the massive benefits to failure and they fuel your inspiration.
Career and Entrepreneurship
How I Lost Everything and Found My Passion: a guide to developing a winning mindset in the face of challenges
From Desk Job to Dream Job: step-by-step guide to preparing to leave the corporate world and become and entrepreneur
Rocking Confidence in the Workplace: helping employees step into their self-confidence and manage different personalities in the workplace
How NOT to Start a Startup: learn from Laura's experience in Silicon Valley to prepare your business for success
The Benefits of Being a B*tch: how women can take embrace their bold, confident , assertive personalities and use them to their advantage in the workplace
Negotiation Mastery: addressing the unique challenges that women face in negotiating and how to master negotiation in work and relationships